In Life we tend to crave wining every time and this is not what we should some times we need to be more calm and steady
here is few lessons from this picture which needs no explanation
1. Not all opportunities are to be taken. Some are traps, Take care 😉
2. A person can become so determined to destroy another person that he become blind and end up destroying himself (Don’t let that be you ).
3. You fight best in your natural element and environment. Here the bird has advatange in his natural environment.
4. Know your limits, we all have them, and respect them .
5. “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.” this is by Albert Einstein
6. Sometimes the best response to provocation is not to fight.
7. In some cases you need team work to accomplish something , you will not always win alone.
8. Stick to what you do best and don’t pursue what will kill you.
and this is another bonus lesson from me
* We all believe that time is part of the solution ,you know what sometimes Time in the ONLY Solution and all you can do to to let time goes
and as I always say :” The more Life We Give to Others,The More we Get” 🙂
do you have any other thought about this picture ,speak let us know what do you think in the comments below